Mare Management takes pride
in streamlining commercial shipping activities for each client by maximizing vessel earnings and offering different charter or voyage options for shipowners to exploit each vessel's specific potential.
Considering that chartering is the backbone of commercial management, we employ advanced market intelligence, along with a strong network of charterers, to develop the most viable commercial strategy which always takes into account vessel type and its owner’s objectives.
It is worth noting that maximization of earnings is reached only when all other aspects of a vessel’s pre-fixture and post-fixture operations adhere to the highest standards. These include:
KEY SERVICES IN COMMERCIAL MANAGEMENT
- Charter party negotiation and compliance
- Voyage optimization
- Vessel performance monitoring
- Commercial dispute handling
- Bunkering (for voyage fixtures)
- Agency appointment (for voyage fixtures)
- Voyage cash flow management and accounting